PaPa Nicely, we knew about your party all along and weren't we so good not to tell the secret. We're sorry to have missed the party but expect you enjoyed sharing all of Hope's pictures with friends and family. We love you and were fortunant to celebrate you on your actual birthday while here in OH.Hope and I have litterally slept most of today! She is doing so well and eating every 3 hours, having her wake time, then she likes to nap. During wake time she is very alert and is noticing patterns which she concentrates on. I do break the Baby Wise advice and snuggle her before she goes down. I believe with adopted children its a bit different as she is now learning my voice and heartbeat. Ive noticed she likes to be close and she loves to snuggle before falling quickly to sleep. I want her to feel safe at the sound of my voice so we are snuggling to our hearts content.
Daddy arrived home safely last night from Romania, if all goes well he plans to drive out here after church tomorrow. Please keep praying that we receive our clearance soon and can head home to VA as a family.
4 comments:
That's what I'm saying too! What an adorable picture! We just got back today and I couldn't wait to see the pictures and how Hope has grown! Thanks for all the updates! We hope you get home soon! Can't wait to see you!
Kathy
Glad to hear that the Romania crew got back safely. I absolutely love that picture of Hope. Too cute!! :0)
Daddy is proudly showing Hope's pictures to everyone this morning at church. It's a shame he's not proud of that baby at all --- lol! =) Praying for safe trips and speedy returns for all of you, and can't wait to welcome the newest member of our preschool ministry!!
Love,
Barb & Michelle
That's the perfect "I'm sooo surprised" picture every!!
Greg, Jeanne, Sarah & Serena
Post a Comment