Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A song in our hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past Sunday morning, I was being a a very emotional woman and thought of not attending Sunday Services as I was thinking more about Rick not being able to stay with me in Ohio. As I began to think of not going, the Spirit quickly reminded me, "that's exactly what Satan would joy in." I refused to allow him to win. I confessed my selfish heart, went to church and this song deeply ministered to my heart. I realized that this Journey was given to God....He commands our destiny and our Hope is found in Christ Alone. Whether Rick is standing next to me or he's across the world he can't protect me more than Christ can.
Please listen, contemplate the words and allow it to minister to you, too!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8welVgKX8Qo
In a few moments we leave for Ohio!!!!!!!

No comments: