Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Note for Daddy

Daddy,
I did it, I really did it!!!!!! Mommy fed me 4oz at bedtime and I slept from 12-4:30 am in my bassinet, all by myself. Then I woke up and ate another 4oz, Mommy changed a full diaper, I mean full and I slept another 4 hours in my bassinet!
Mommy was very proud of me cause that meant she got to sleep,too!!!!!!!!!!
She told me to save these late night cuddle times for you cause your the night owl and won't mind staying up with me!
I need your hugs and kisses!
Princess Hope Victoria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hope Victoria,

You are my little piece of heaven! This is your daddy and I will see you in a few days, so be prepared for a bunch of kisses and hugs! You look so cute in your bib! I can't wait to see you again. I'm praying for you! Tell mommy I miss her very much and can wait to see her and give her kisses and hugs too!

Your Daddy