Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Daughter of the Most High King


See those little neck rolls, thats the sweet meat that I love to kiss on!!! Her daddy is going to eat her up!
Our placement visit went well today. I can call tomorrow at close of business for an update. I am trusting and praying that the staff in the placement office will work fast for us so we can leave by Thursday! Please continue to pray with us on this issue!
I do need to send my in-laws home on Thursday if it is not going to happen before the weekend. They are running out of their medicines and other necessities. In the event they leave, my dad or Rick will come and get us when we have clearance to go home.
God is so good to allow me time away with Hope, time to take in her every move and expression. She is one beautiful princess, I pray each day that she will be honorable on her path to the castle and she will live as a daughter of the most high King!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle,
I love that sweet meat! It was always my favorite spot as well. You just wish you could wrap yourself in those creases. What a precious girl. Save some sweet meat for me.

Love & Prayers,
Elaine

Melanie said...

Michelle-I cry and marvel every time you post a picture! There were many days that we wondered when God would answer your prayers.
The verse that encouraged me in my darkest days was Romans 5:5,"Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
I'm so glad you & Rick clung to the hope that's only found in Jesus! He never fails us!
What a fitting name for such a blessed treasure and answer to prayer!
Love you!! _Mel

Anonymous said...

This is just the most precious picture. I enjoyed talking with you today Michelle, hope everything is well!