Rick arrived home from Chicago today around 4pm. I'm so happy he is home and we're together. I have hoped and ask the Lord to allow us to experience this together. However, if that does not happen, my cousin says "You can put your big girl panties on and do this without him if you have to" and she is right. If the end result is bringing our little girl home then I won't mind, but in my heart of hearts I don't want him to miss this and I know he doesn't want to either.
He is scheduled to leave for Romania on Thursday, July 17th! Pray for the team and all those they will be serving. They'll be staying in an orphanage!
Im on the edge of my seat in excitement and still a bit cautious, hmmmm!
1 comment:
We're still praying for you guys!! Sending love & hugs and lots of prayer for you, baby and the birth mom.
Post a Comment