Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rest, O my Soul

That same word "Trust" in Psalms 62:5 also means "Rest", O my Soul, in God alone. We're praying and asking the Lord to help us rest in these last few days as we wait on Him and the birth mother's decision. I often feel my heart wanting to be restless, fearful in some ways until I recall this journey and what God has taught us...then I rest.
Today is the day we had "truly desired' the birth mom to deliver. That way the 72 hours will have passed before Rick must leave for Romania. She did loose her plug a couple days ago, however we have not received the call yet!!
Thank you for your continued prayers and concern, we do appreciate them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that Richie and I have been in constant prayer for you and Rick. If God's plan is for you to bring this baby girl home, and Rick is not able to be there with you at that time, please know that you can call on us for anything!! We love you guys!! :-)