Rick called around 10:25am, it was 5:25pm in Romania, they are safe. He misses us!
He wants pictures everyday, so these are from this morning during her awake time at 7am. We prayed together, we sang and had a good talk about how pretty baby Hope is. Notice her full length body shot, she is 20 1/2 inches long and weighed 8lbs 1oz yesterday! Hope is a thumb sucker and a two finger sucker, however she needs gloves as she scratches her pretty face. Rick started her off on a binky the first day since we had to take her fingers away.
Our birth mothers husband texted me this morning to let me know they had a good time of prayer this morning and Judy is doing good. God is so good. Please continue to ask for God to comfort her and give her peace for her selfless gift of baby Hope.
7 comments:
She is the most beautiful girl in the world. Of course I am a little bias. She is an amazing miracle of God! Michelle and I are so blessed!
Rick
I am in Braila, Romania. It is killing me right now, but God is in control and I will give her a thousand kisses when I get home to make for I didn't get while I was gone.
Rick
What a blessing!! She is the sweetest little princess. Hope you're enjoying every minute with her. We're praying constantly for you, Rick, Hope and the birth parents. Thank you for keeping us updated with pictures. love you!!
I need to know if we can start the process for an arranged marriage for Hope and David. Get to work on her dowry and we'll talk. lol
Elisabeth
She is so beautiful and we cant wait to meet her in person! We love you Hope Victoria! Oh, and you too Rick and Michelle :)
Shannon, Steve and Cameron
whew! Look at those long legs! Maybe she'll play basketball like her mama. My heart is overflowing with happiness for you guys! Still praying for this weekend to go well. Love you! Mel
Post a Comment