Tomorrow we "expect and truly desire" to adopt Hope Victoria into our family. By choice we will become a family, first in our hearts then in reality.
We covet your prayers for the birth family and for us as the adoptive family as our hearts are each heavy, just in different ways.
If the Lord so chooses to place Hope into our care it will be one of the most incredible days of our married lives, we're spending that day miles apart but we'll be forever bonded as a family.
"The concept of family does not rest solely on biology, love transcends many artificial boundaries and however parenthood comes to you its truly a miracle".
4 comments:
Tomorrow is the biggest day of your life. I will be praying for you all day. I will also be praying for Judy and her family as I am sure this is rough for her. I can't wait until you can call her yours! Y'all have been through so much. God is AWESOME!
I love you guys!
Amen, sister!! We love you and patiently wait to hear the news. Our prayers are with both you and the biological family. :0)
Michelle and Rick! Praise the Lord! Your smiles say it all! Kenn and I send our prayers and love.
What a blessing! Praise the Lord for your beautiful new baby girl. your smiles say it all. God is so good! Kenn and I are praying for you and share your joy!
Kenn and that Judy
Post a Comment