
When I told HVN that we weren't going outside cause it was getting dark, she immediately tried to put her socks on and Ricky's shoes without my help. You see her giving the please sign in the first picture then the rest tells its own story. She was determined to get all on with out me. She is so cute and determined. When she finally stepped into Ricky's shoes she fell to the floor bless her heart. Isn't it just like a child to want to walk in her Daddy's shoes? I pray when she does follow and when she does fall that she stays determined and gets right back up as the scripture says!
1 comment:
She is so darling and I just love watching the progression of her new skills! My kids are older, you know...and I still sing "Be Careful Little Feet..." to them! Such a wonderful reminder to all of us children of the Lord. So so important! Hope is blessed to have such a godly mother and example in you Michelle! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment