Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten the Blog





















Rick and I have been in much contemplation lately. We attended a Love and Respect Conference last weekend as Hope stayed home with Papa & Mammy. It was refreshing and probably the first time we were really away without Hope or friends since she was born.
With so many marriages crumbling around us, we find it vital to have this time away each year. It helps us to get/stay on track and remind us that we have little eyes watching and learning from our choices.
We recalled all that has transpired in our lives in a year, just look at these pictures and see how we've been blessed. We have a healthy beautiful daughter who is learning all that we say and do. Her new thing is to swing those arms, while she shakes that head and says, "nope". She's very attentive to music and things around her. She notices the train sounding while indoors, the firetrucks she'll scream after them and each musical note makes her rock back and forth! Those everyday sounds we take for granted grasp her attention quickly and I have to think "what is that". We can be doing puzzles and she notices the bird sounding outside and she'll point toward the outdoors for me to tell her exactly what that is.
I say all this to say,life is important. Children are special and deserve a loving family with a mother and father who love Jesus and others. I'm thankful for a committed husband whose willing to protect, provide and love us through life.






No comments: