Monday, November 2, 2009

Family Fall Festival 209 Continued

What sweet memories Rebecca and I were able to build with our children. I do think she and I had more fun putting it all together than our little ones had a clue about. One day they will think it was cute, too.
Mom and Dad Nicely spent the day with us at home and were around to watch Hope get all dressed up, show off a bit and head out to pick up her cowboy. So many things about HVN are adorable to me; giving kisses, her girly squeal and laugh, her bright eyes, waddling when she walks, etc, etc. However on this night, she made it so fun as she and Hunter were so well behaved and made many people stop and smile. That warmed my heart.
The bottom picture here is one of my favorites. As I was lagging behind HVN was telling her daddy all about the evening. Although he couldn't understand a word we could tell of her excitement in the tone of her voice and that left hand just a moving!!!















No comments: