Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today, We Had A Pajama Day

While Rick's been away Hope and I have allergy colds. At least I think her is an allergy. She's coughing, sneezing and has a runny nose. No fever but lots of congestion. One reason I don't think its her teeth is because she's letting me feel around in her mouth and normally while she's teething she presses those lips together firmly.
I thought you might be able to see her shiny upper lip in these pictures as I can't keep her nose from running. Can you believe she lets me wipe it? She sits real still til I'm done...such a good girl.
Until its bedtime and she's not feeling well, woo wee she's been a tough cookie to lie down and gets mad that I put her in bed. I mean mad and of course I don't like to lay her down mad so I rock her until she's asleep.
I have a girlfriend that has a daughter Hope's age and she lost her husband this past January. I sure have thought about her alot this week and its prompted my heart to pray for her. She's been single parenting for the last six months. I pray an added blessing on FJ for being a special mommy to baby MJ.



No comments: