
Rick is a wonderful Father, Daddy and playmate for Hope. Her smile says it all.
Since Rick and I have anticipated this day for the last 10 years, Hope and I started doing something special with small gifts 10 days ago for Rick. Each day he was given something that revolved around Fatherhood. I think my favorite for him was a book entitled "I Love You So" and its a story about dads doing things outdoors with their children. He actually opened this when he was in Canada. The tshirt he is wearing says "Thanks be to God, for His indescribable gift". The dress Hope is waering was bought by her daddy a couple months ago, we saved it for a special day.
We spent the last two days celebrating with Grand Fathers and today we rested at home with Hope Victoria and her daddy, so they could have a special day together. I will try to have Rick follow up with his thoughts of Father's Day.


No comments:
Post a Comment