Guess who's been calling and looking out the window all week for her daddy? Hope is crazy about Rick and I'm so glad of it. She's been calling him on her phone and looking out the window and calling "Da Da". She'll hold her phone up to her ear and speak those words only she can understand, it's darling.DaDa is on a Bear Hunt that he won to Canada, I'm praying he sticks the Monster Bear and is safe while doing so.
Hope often makes me reflect and today as she was calling for Rick I sensed her desire to be loved on and held by him. I could tell she missed him playing with her and being silly. Nonetheless, it reminded me to call out to my Heavenly Father as I have a desire to be loved on by Him and held close these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment