Hope crawled just a bit yesterday! I was seated on once side of her room and she wanted to come to me so she started with the right hand, left leg, left hand, left leg, right hand and smack down on her forehead. Yes, she cried and I think it scared her so she wasn't up for anymore floor time for a little while.We are really not pushing her to crawl but I think she's figuring it out on her own, she does the rocking motion a few times a day!
It's funny to me how she will climb on anything she can; mommy and daddy while on the floor, she climbs while we're in the sofa together and look here to the left she was wanting to climb on the slide too! What a big girl she is, the time is passing by way too fast!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment