Thursday, April 9, 2009
Juggling Makes Her Giggle
In the days leading up to Easter Ive been sharing the Resurrection Eggs with Hope. I know she barely understands but its important to us that we begin early and she sees and hears us reading The Word. Her attention span is great for her age, she likes stories and likes to see our faces as we tell them. Of course Hope's favorite thing to do with the eggs is either eat them or shake them now that she knows they make noise. Well tonight after we were all through we were playing with the eggs and I began to juggle three of them in the air. Who would have known it would tickle her so much to watch me juggle. She giggled and giggled harder each time I through the next one up. As Rick and I laughed, Hope giggled more. We love those girl giggles, she is such a fun sweet spirited baby. How blessed we are to have her in our lives! God has done great things!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those giggles are such a beautiful sound...
Post a Comment