Psalms 62:5 Trust, O my soul, in God alone; for my HOPE comes from Him."
Awh!! That is so sweet... No fair you guys get snow we get nothing but cold rain... :( pout pout...
Wow, she is doing what I was doing. Enjoying the beautiful snowfall from our nice warm house. Love the picture.Hugs,Mom
These pictures were taken by Hope's wonderful mommy and awesome Bride! You are a great mom to Hope and wonderful wife! I love you!
These are so sweet. I love the one of her looking out the window, and you can see her face just so amazed by what she is seeing. :-) It's fun seeing the world through their eyes, isn't it??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awh!! That is so sweet... No fair you guys get snow we get nothing but cold rain... :( pout pout...
Wow, she is doing what I was doing. Enjoying the beautiful snowfall from our nice warm house. Love the picture.
Hugs,
Mom
These pictures were taken by Hope's wonderful mommy and awesome Bride! You are a great mom to Hope and wonderful wife! I love you!
These are so sweet. I love the one of her looking out the window, and you can see her face just so amazed by what she is seeing. :-) It's fun seeing the world through their eyes, isn't it??
Post a Comment