As I was driving today, Hope was steady singing and talking. I can't tell you how beautiful those long awaited meoldies are to me. Often when she's singing and talking God promps me to pray for her and our family.When I heard her voice I began to think of the adoption suit and the posibilites that can be overwhelming at times. So as boldly as I could I ask God to take this giant out with the first stone. I ask Him to arm our attorney as necessary but to take him out so that Hope will be our daughter in the eyes of the law sooner than later. Whatever God is wanting us to learn, I want to learn it fast, I want to defeat the beast in our lives as David did and have God be Victoious with this "giant".If you feel lead, you're prayers for "Victory and Timeliness" are coveted.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Back to David and Goliath
As I was driving today, Hope was steady singing and talking. I can't tell you how beautiful those long awaited meoldies are to me. Often when she's singing and talking God promps me to pray for her and our family.When I heard her voice I began to think of the adoption suit and the posibilites that can be overwhelming at times. So as boldly as I could I ask God to take this giant out with the first stone. I ask Him to arm our attorney as necessary but to take him out so that Hope will be our daughter in the eyes of the law sooner than later. Whatever God is wanting us to learn, I want to learn it fast, I want to defeat the beast in our lives as David did and have God be Victoious with this "giant".If you feel lead, you're prayers for "Victory and Timeliness" are coveted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Please know that we are praying and Roger too...
Michelle,
I am so glad that you are keeping this blog. Lynn keeps me up-to-date on information too. I pray for you, Rick and Hope on this journey. I have laughed, cried and been inspired by your love for each other and God, who makes all things possible to those that believe on Him.
Thanks so much
Tamara (Waldron) Parker
I have definitely had you all in my heart and prayers. I will specifically be praying for Victory and timeliness!!
Post a Comment