Dr A says we're not having any problems with formula as Hope weighed in at 10 lbs 12 oz yesterday! That is an once and a half a day in two weeks. However, she is not chubby she is just long....and beautiful!!!!!!We're so thankful for Hope's health! We thank the Lord for each new day as its a gift from Him.
She did so well and slept through the entire doctors appointment. He checked her over thoroughly and she never made a sound. Unlike at home, getting dressed and undressed are not her favorite parts of the day. I actualy think she is practicing voice lessons while we clothe her...its a pitch like no other! Two things she does not like...a dirty diaper and getting dressed!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Ireland was the exact same way, Michelle. Now she loves when I take her clothes off. :0) I love Dr. Aaronson also. He's so good with them. Glad to hear that everything is going well and little Hope is happy and healthy.
Post a Comment