Its something that we've known but when you're involved in the midst of a miracle you learn to appreciate His handy work.
Each day I look at Hope and can't help but to think of her birth mother. I pray for her as often as I pray for Hope. As I attempted to share my love for Hope with a friend today, she quickly reminded me that Hope was carried by her biological mother that loves her very much and throughout this time Ive also carried Hope, I carried her in my heart. Rick and I have begun to pray for wisdom as we seek ways to explain adoption to our little princess one day. This touched me...as we chose Hope as our child, we carried her in our hearts...we became a family not because we share the same genes but because we have love one for another"!
2 comments:
:0)
Awesome reminder, Michelle! You have carried Hope in your hearts for so long! You knew that whatever baby God placed in your arms, He would also place in your hearts. She's been there for years now! How miraculous to see His hand in Hope's life - knowing her future plans included you & Rick.
Post a Comment