Psalms 62:5 Trust, O my soul, in God alone; for my HOPE comes from Him."
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Hope Slept Through the Night
She did so good!!!!!!!!! She ate 5 oz last night and went to sleep at 9:30 pm, slept til 5:30 am, then she ate another 2oz and slept until 7:30 am.! Wow! We feel so good today...now we're on our way to the park for a family stroll!!!!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you're on your way to sleeping all night, thats great!she's so cute, I love all of your pictures they are so great.
That's great!!!! It's always so nice when babies get their schedules acclimated and they sleep through the night. You have SO MUCH to look forward to, and each new milestone will be a wonderful memory. I can't tell you how happy we are for all three of you. What a beautiful family you are. God is SO GOOD!!!!! We love your blog, and it is always so exciting to read each new entry. May God continue to bless you all.
Let me just say NOT FAIR!!! Cameron was 10 MONTHS before he ever slept through the night. Congrats, I know you feel like a million dollars after getting a good nights rest!! Love ya! Shannon
4 comments:
you're on your way to sleeping all night, thats great!she's so cute, I love all of your pictures they are so great.
That's great!!!! It's always so nice when babies get their schedules acclimated and they sleep through the night. You have SO MUCH to look forward to, and each new milestone will be a wonderful memory. I can't tell you how happy we are for all three of you. What a beautiful family you are. God is SO GOOD!!!!! We love your blog, and it is always so exciting to read each new entry. May God continue to bless you all.
Bob and Joyce Krasny
She is just so beautiful. I love her cute little fingers and her bright eyes...
Let me just say NOT FAIR!!! Cameron was 10 MONTHS before he ever slept through the night. Congrats, I know you feel like a million dollars after getting a good nights rest!! Love ya!
Shannon
Post a Comment