Friday, August 8, 2008

The Happiest Birthday Ever

Birthday's are for celebrating and appreciating the gift of life. Today, on my 35th birthday I awoke to a gift that has been truly desired for ten or more years. As I held my little girl tight I sang Happy Birthday to Mommy and she smiled at me with her whole mouth and that sweet kissable dimple shined.
Today, all the other gifts once desired meant nothing. What meant the most to me was to spend the day with my family, Rick and Hope- the expectancy of something truly desired.

James 1:17

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes Hope is your sweet little gift, happy birthday Michelle.
love you guys
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Amen!! I hope you enjoyed your special day. :0) Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Michelle!!!!

One day she'll make you a card and the collecting and storing of her endless artwork will begin!

Elisabeth