Saturday, February 2, 2019

Momma Said No More.....

Yet, there must be three praying people in my home.
I cold not stop thinking of what a great surprise I had in mind.
I kept it to myself! Rick had NO CLUE!
I prayed, I researched, I watched pictures, I changed my mind several times etc etc.
So...Rick was a way at a conference and was due to land in DC on his return.
On his way to the airport in TX I ask hm:
"Will you pick something up for me in MD before coming home?"
R: "Sure babe, whatever you need!"
M: "Ok, get some cash and here is the address...thank you!"
Rick lands in DC and text me:
"What am I picking up?"
While at home.....
The girls are putting up their Christmas trees to surprise Daddy on his return. They bathe and put Christmas jammies on to surprise him and hopefully get him in the  mood to decorate for Christmas the next few days.
ME, all the while...SUPER EXITED THAT I CANT STAND IT!
I'm keeping them busy making a Thanksgiving craft...

So, when Rick lands he ask...."What am I picking up?
M:"Well, I wasn't going to tell you but I think I should since you'll getting up with him at night!' 
Then, I sent these pictures:


Momma had really said, "No more dogs!"  Yet, had a heart change and thought the girls were at a good age to care for it and it would make Christmas so fun and memorable.
All the while hoping I was not just in love with the surprise!
I wasn't, I fell in love with Samson through pictures!

Well, Rick responded via text with:
"Are you serious?" 
M: "Yes, is that ok?"
R: "Absolutely!!!'
Ok! My boy was coming home!!!! I love surprises!!!!!
It seemed Ricks ride was longer than normal as he was sending me pics and I was hoping to not lay my phone down and ruin any surprises.








They arrived home, I had ask Rick to leave him in the car and allow the girls to give Rick their surprise first! They were so excited for him to see their trees and Christmas jammies! In the mean time I greeted Samson, wrapped him up, put a bow on him and loved on him soooooo!






























He loved to be rocked and cuddled!
He made Christmas so fun and was their biggest surprise, for all 3 of the ones I love at home!
Samson Huck Nicely
Born September 2, 2018
Home on November 9, 2018
Fur-ever A Family!!!!








No comments: