I'm in a time of reflection and not wanting to miss the moments, so I'm being intentional, present and often away from my computer.
I see the fall of 2018 is missing from my blog and I want to do my best to catch up those who love and care for our girls.
2018 was a time of healing and beginning again without one of the first men I ever loved, my Dad. Each holiday, ring of a phone, turning corners, drives to Maryland, listening to voicemails, times of honoring him and he wasn't there. It wasn't him on the phone that was ringing, he was physically gone from the moments built in 2018.
Our family is healing in different ways, learning to value life more and appreciate the small things experienced. This is a huge life lesson for us all!
The however in all of this, is that GOD IS STILL GOOD when we hurt and lose those we love. He's good whether we have little or plenty. We will keep going as there are so many to still love, so many to lead to Christ and so much life to enjoy!
Let me share what we've been enjoying.....
No comments:
Post a Comment