This last month has been packed with learning to deal with "K-School Nights", homework, pre-school fun and learning to incorporate family time and all the joys of Ministry and Life.
I try very hard to slip in "snuggle parties" for the girls that end up with short naps. I'll take what I can get. It certainly rejuvenates them so they are ready when daddy comes home.
H is loving Kindergarten, new friends, Reading, math and she says the favorite part of her day is "when Mommy picks me up." I love that, but I also love that she loves to go to Kindergarten. Each day she has been excited to go in and get started.
E is still missing H and ask me several times a day " is it time to get H'y yet?"
However, she loves doing school with me. She's writing her name, doing puzzles alone, recognizing numbers and putting them in order and more. I'm so proud of her for wanting to learn.


No comments:
Post a Comment