Saturday, October 12, 2013

Our 1st Teacher Note & Class Time

There is great peace for parents when the Lord directs our steps and shows us in different ways that He lead us to the Perfect school.
This was our first note, it warmed my heart. I knew the napkin notes would encourage H's love language and it does. She loves them and she has saved every one of them for her scrapbook.
 
H's teacher is beyond fabulous! She allows H to work and go as far as she can go. She does not hold her back because she is in Kindergarten. The day I got this picture, I dropped to tears as I knew H was where she needed to be. She is one who like to finish what she starts and she works hard to complete the task. This picture was taken the 3rd week of Kindergarten.
 
The Math work below was done during her independent time.
We have told H from the beginning that we do not expect perfection or all A's, we only expect her to give it her Best!
I believe she is doing just that = 1 Proud Mommy & Daddy!
 
 
 

No comments: