
Each Mother's Day is a reminder to me of how very special it is to be HVN's mommy. My mind goes back to each prayer and petition, each tearful moment of joy when we were expecting her arrival, I think of "J" often as Im so grateful for her, and I look at HVN with such thankfulness. This day is not about me but about all that God has done to bring parenthood into our lives. The joys and challenges have grown us, however HVN is so sweet to be around. Her laughter is precious, her sense of humor we love and she just appreciates life. I think she thinks each day is made for her, God does give us each day. Rick snapped of few pictures when HVN was admiring the necklace she gave me and one of the many kisses I got yesterday. However, the sweetest moment was when she climbed out of her big girl bed (which she has slept in each night without whining or getting up) and she came to the edge of my bed saying "mommy, mommy I waked up" and she woke me up. I cuddled her close and told her how fortunate I am to be her mommy and wake up to her sweet voice each day. Please Lord stop letting her grow up soooo fast!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment