
I so often wish I could freeze time and keep HVN small and protected. She has a such a sweet disposition that shines in her eyes each day. She and I love to take walks around the driveway, water the flowers, swing, play ball, pick up stick and rocks and the list goes on. But one of the things HVN continually points out is the airplanes flying over head, we're not far from a small airport and she hears and points out each one even when we're inside. Now when she does it I say. "yes Amelia....there goes another airplane." She's fascinated with them. I took these shots today as we had a lazy Sunday afternoon while Daddy was finishing up school work. I appreciate how the Lord uses His beauty and the things around us, especially children to remind us of His goodness. HVN shirt is a also a huge reminder as it says..."I know I'm special God don't make no junk." I know that's right!!!! (thx N family for the t-shirt).
No comments:
Post a Comment