As Hope is growing she is naturally much busier than she has ever been. Fortunantly she is also getting smarter by the day and learning with assistance and on her own. She amazes me as she recalls places, people, foods and activities that are her favorite. Her face lights up with joy at the sight of the playground, her PaPa, her daddy and chocolate(to name a few). Easter did that one for me. I could not tell her she was not allowed to eat the candy she found. So, after lunch or dinner she's been asking for chocolate instead of her usual vanilla wafer. This past week I felt as though I had arrived once she began to eat what we ate for dinner, chicken/asparagus/terriyaki stir fry and she loved it.
My favorite times are still the same; reading books, taking walks, listening to her, singing with her and playing the ump-teen nursery rhymes that my MaMa and Nanny use to sing. All with hand motions of course. Miss Hope has a singers/dancers heart. The more Kindermusik classes she takes the more fascinated she is with music and motions.
I can't seem to go anywhere these days where someone says "enjoy these days they go by so fast." Tis true, they do go by so very fast but the later will always happen. Im blessed to work at home so I schedule my time to work as Hope sleeps. Therefore, I enjoy every moment I can with her. At times I leave her with others who love and adore her, but for the msot part she's the best side kick I could ever have in the business. She has shown many a houses with me and likes to remind me that its her turn at my computer.
Her sweet face, her sweet smell, her sweet self couldn't be more of a blessing!
Grateful beyond words for my little piece of HVN.
No comments:
Post a Comment