Saturday, July 18, 2009

HVN's 1st Birthday on the Beach

I couldn't miss the opportunity to do a photo shoot of HVN on the beach. Before dinner on July 16th the sun was hding behind the clouds and the pictures came out great. It was just her and I until the crowds thought she was beautiful and wanted to watch what we were doing; of course she didn't mind.
Rick and I took a walk on thebeach that night to contemplate the last year and God's amazing Grace in answering so many prayers. We praised Him and thanked Him for Hope's life, all she has taught us and the joy she brings daily. I recall our prayers that night for Hope's birth mom and her family, its an automatic thought as they mean so much to us for the sweetest gift they ever gave. We are eternally grateful that God chose us to be Hope's parents and for each day He allows us to lavish our love on her. I pray that He continues to grow us as a family and imparts an unbreakable bond between all four of us as God, parents and child.





















2 comments:

Ally said...

Awh!!! Happy Birthday Hope!

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle & Rick how blessed you truly are with Hope's precious little life. Enjoy every single moment for she will grow up so quickly, but with more glorious moments as your daughter! We love you all and can't wait to give her a BIG Birthday kiss!
Wishing you more blessings,
John, Lisa & Sophie