Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday America!!!!!!!!

We've tried for a very long time to teach HVN the "I Love You" sign, here she's doing it but I don't know if she knows she's doing it. We were tickled by it!! The dress she's wearing was her cousins dress that she wore last year when she was eighteen months old, but who cares? HVN is a great size, matter of fact I've been putting some whole milk in her bottle to fatten her up a little. I'm starting to see those ribs. But she eats like a champ. She gets 3-4 bottles, yogurt and cereal for lunch, an afternoon snack, veggies or pasta and some fruit for dinner and whatever else we eat she wants. So, needless to say she must be working off those calories while playing so hard. She's a growing girl and we are so very proud of her. Can't ya tell?????









No comments: