Monday, March 16, 2009

O, How I Love That Cuddle Time

When Hope is tired she loves her bed,
she's not always up for snuggling or rocking unless we are away from home and we don't have her bed. Ninety nine percent of the time I can lay her down for bedtime or for a nap, she takes her paci and she is fast to sleep.
As a mom, I love to cuddle her and recently I've had to pray that she would give that back to me and enjoy rocking to sleep. "Well be careful what you pray for", Rick says cause at 2 am last night she was ready to cuddle. So we cuddled with a bottle, we sang, rocked and fast to sleep she fell in my arms. I loved it so much I stayed there for about twenty more minutes just kissing on her neck, smelling her sweet smell, rubbing her back and holding her tight. Thats a sweet time and I'll take it anytime I can get it, I don't care if its in the middle of the night or mid-day!

No comments: