Today, we will head to Ohio for the Adoption Finalization of Hope Victoria. As I've contemplated this day I can't help but think back to Hope's birth and the instant love that we had since the Lord had laid her in our hearts earlier in 2008. We knew the day she was born that she was our daughter, we knew that God made a promise, we knew that He had given her as a gift and we know that He has a sweet plan for her life.
Hope has added much joy to our lives, God has used her little life to teach us much about Himself and about ourselves. The difference in Prayer and Prayerlessness being one of them. We are about to witness another petition being answered, a petition that I can't tell you how many times I cried, but I can tell you that God heard every one of those cries. Have you cried out to Him lately? When we don't cry out to Him, we don't give Him the chance to bless us with our hearts desire. Take time to pour your heart out to the one who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or imagine!

No comments:
Post a Comment