Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hope is Better Today

Wow, we have had a long few days and nights. We are so blessed with a baby that likes to sleep through the night since she was 7 weeks old. Then BAM, she gets sick! Fever, runny nose, coughing and all she wanted to do was cuddle. Which is alright by me. Laying on my chest and shoulder became her new favorite places to sleep, last night I stayed up in the comfy chair for a while until I knew she was in her REM sleep. Before that I had layed her down three times and she woke right up. I think she is teething still and a mixture of the pressure on her ears and head when layed down was uncomfortable.
As I rocked her and held her it gave me sweet time to pray over her and thank the Lord for those baby moments that I love so much but have really flown by. Hope is a treasure and we will never grow waery of holding and snuggling her.
She is feeling much better today and awoke with no fever! Thank you Lord!
Look to the left, it may have helped that we gave her her favorite snack back!!! YUM YUM Toes!!!

No comments: