
On February 10th the attorney called with the best case scenario. Hope and I happened to be in a meeting with the lady youth leaders right next door to Rick's office. All of sudden we heard a scream arupt and my heart fell, I knew it must have been good news. So I turned to wait for Rick and he came quickly around the corner and said, "he's not the father".I held tightly to "OUR" little girl and wept. I told Rick, "of course its negative thats what we prayed for". We hugged, cried and cried a little more. We immediatley bowed our heads and gave thanks for answered prayer.It was great to have so many among us that love Hope and have been praying for God's intervention. The picture to the left was taken by Pastor Kurt as we embraced as a family. To us, it was done, there is no case, we can now move to finalization as God has slayed the giant!
No comments:
Post a Comment