Thank you for your overwhelming repsonse to praying for us! We are blessed with friends, family and a special little girl that we plan to enjoy each day with. She is a breath of fresh air with a personality that is blooming beautifully!
Each day I read 2-4 Bible Sotry books to Hope, she loves books. I lay her down on the bed beside me and hold the book up where she can see it. She kicks those feet and gets her arms going in excitement; all while she's trying to talk back to me or the characters I'm not sure.
As I read to her God is encouraging my heart!What huge task He gave to David, Joshua, Rahab, Abraham and many more. I want their faith, their stamina, their patience. Those stories lead me to:
Psalms 30, its a celebration of God's deliverance, Psamls 31 it speaks of stressful times and depending on God requires complete committment. I wondered if they were in that order for a reason. Why shouldn't we celebrate ahead of time for answered prayer all the while depending on Him during these stressful times.
Please pray that we will have hearts of praise during this time of allowing God to fight this battle for us. A battle where we're unsure of the outcome!
Please forgive us when we're not willing to talk about the issues at hand, we don't have an update each day and when we do we'll be sure to share for your love and prayers are a great comfort to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment