At the end of 2021 I began praying and petitioning the Lord for a new Brokerage.
I was ready for a new culture. I included the girls in every decision and many times
of prayer. They knew I loved my place, I had been there for 14 years and love my crew. But the prompting
from the Lord was obvious. I wanted them to walk with me through the hard parts.
When it was time to share with my Broker the news in January of 2022, the girls knew I was
scared, nervous and full of emotion. Although I knew it was the right decision.
After talking to my Broker, I cam home to nap, the girls told me to rest and they had
dinner all planned. They planned and gave Rick and I a surprise date.
Talk about the sweetest of blessings, they're THE BEST.
So thoughtful, selfless and GREAT in the kitchen.












No comments:
Post a Comment