Our school year is off to a great start! We decided to home school again this year based on the mask mandate. Our girls are thriving and enjoying the peace if affords. H is taking a Writing Class and E is taking a Reading Class on Tuesday and Thursdays. It allows me to continue working while I school them each morning. Seventy five percent of the time I'm at home and walking them through their days. The other twenty five percent Rick tag teams with me! So thankful for his constant help! Each one takes music lessons each week and have an hour each day for practicing. I love how they practice so much more than the morning hour and love playing together! They've lead worship at church and enjoy playing for friends. I believe theses middle school years of having them home is a true to gift to me! So much is changing in their lives and bodies that Im thankful to walk them through this season. We don't know what next year holds, so right now I'll savor each day and love being their teacher, too!
Tuesday, December 7, 2021
AHG, School, Music & All the Things 2021-2022
E is now in 6th grade!
H is now in 8th grade!
Samson is so happy to have them home again!
Veterans Day Parade!
We supported our local Veterans by attending their parade, reading history at
the local Confederate Cemetery where we have five Generals buried.
Then to visit our favorite Veteran. Ricks dad spent 106 days in the hospital then
to rehab after battling Covid, Pneumonia and COPD. He's 83, God touched him and has
allowed him to come home to us. We are so thankful!
We love Trick or Treating with friends!
The girls are involve din American Heritage Girls and LOVE IT!
This year they've earned several badges. H has done Archery, Family Helper and
Outdoor Skills. E also completed Archery, Crafts and Soccer.
I'm so excited they love this Troop and are growing tremendously!
Homeschooling allows us beautiful morning hikes, walks
and other adventures throughout the week.
I love that their home to help in serving our church family. Its so much fun putting meals together for
sick families and when babies are born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment