Monday, June 10, 2019

Our Girl Day

We follow Secret Keeper Girl, now called TRUE GIRL!!!!
Every momma wants to keep the little in their girl! So we read books, talk about being a Girl after Gods Own Heart, our bodies, boys and so much more.
We headed to American Girl one Sunday to have time together, her love language is time.
I bask in watching her play, oo and ahhh over toys and enjoyed every hand held walking side by side.
We had lunch, shopped then headed to the True Girl Mother Daughter Live Event.
She saw other moms and daughters in the Word, praising Jesus, having fun, talking about modesty and so on! When all was said and done, I got in the back seat of the car with her and we talked and talked about our day. I answered questions, we laughed, cried and made memories! Sweet memories that I cherish with this sweet gem of a young lady!!!!
She is learning to love Jesus with her life and Im just a tool to help her get there!
Pray for us as we enter the PreTeen years, pray she is at peace and loves God with her heart, mind and soul!!!
Im so thankful to be her Mommy!!!























No comments: