As you can tell by my lack of blogging our school year has been quite busy!
Piano, soccer, Oral Reports, Poetry Night, Science Fair, AWANA, Easter and the list goes on.
We are very proud of both girls, both excelling in what they love most. Hope on the piano and Emmi on the Soccer field! Both learning to hide God's Word in their hearts, both doing GREAT in school and learning to be you ladies!
Their 1920's Musical was fun and a big hit, we had a Flapper Girl and a Newspaper Delivery Girl!
There is great joy in watching them grow, however with the end of each school year I deny its over! It can't go by so fast, they can't be another year older...but tis true! They are. That's God's plan, that they grow into adults that Love Him and take His name to the Nations! I pray that for them!
I'll update more as the school year closes, I'll do my best to share pictures from January to May.....you can see where my time has gone!!!
Love being their Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment