There isn't a Hallmark card that exemplifies my heart and the gratefulness that I offer up to the Lord on behalf of our Birth Mothers. Both selfless and special in their own way, two different stories, two different births yet two women who made INCREDIBLE sacrifices and adoption plans.
If you're reading, I'm thinking and praying for you today. Our girls are growing into tender, loving, smart, God fearing girls and Im truly THANKFUL.
H lost her first tooth last week, she's singing and dancing for her school play, she doing 2nd grade work and truly loves people and her family. E is high energy off the charts, she's a friend to all, kind and loves the outdoors IMMENSELY.
I'm thankful to celebrate today, Mother's Day! God used our Birth Mother's, their families and these sweet girls to make me a Mommy!
What a title with such VAST meaning.....thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment