This long awaited and fun day, has come and gone! Our girls are such a blessing to others as they make them smile and feel loved!
They went to bed very excited, woke up to their favorite breakfast of eggs and bacon wraps and apples, H had a pretty dress picked put and wanted her Elsa braid, E wore the same dress H wore on her first day of Pre-K. You see below H leading her little sis into the preschool she attended. E was so excited to make friends, H quickly told her, "and if you see a quiet shy friend, like me, make sure you invite them to play and be their friend!" How precious is that?
H was not nervous this year as she returned to her school from last year, she was more excited to see her good friend Q!
I did tear a bit upon leaving E, realizing my baby is now in school and I am going to really miss her, like I do my big girl!
This first picture below is so true of them, they really love one another. No worries, they are normal sisters that will argue but always come back as friends!
At the end of the day...our routine that I love was back in motion consisting of family dinner around the table, reading, homework, studying AWANA books, play time and prayer!
I am incredibly grateful that both of our girls love school and learning!
Praying for a great school year, won't you pray with us?
No comments:
Post a Comment