Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love Being Their Mommy!

Life is busy, the girls are growing and wanting to be busy and Mommy is saying hold on, slow down, we need a day to rest....God heard me and gave us 16 snow days thus far! I LOVE IT....and so do my blessings.
One has loved being off of school and the other has loved having her sister home to play!

H is doing fabulous in school, reading on a 1st grade level, playing piano, counting to a 100 by ones, 5's,10's and 20's., learning to tell time, wondering why was is said like was when has is said like has. She's quite the deep thinker.
Tonight, she threw me a curve ball, it went like this:
 "Mommy how do ladies get babies in their belly's, how does that happen?"
Me: "What made you think of that?" Trying not to look stunned since she is 5!!!! (Wondering why I get all the hard questions!
So I responded with:
"After a man and woman get married, God performs a miracle in her belly and creates a baby."
Don't worry, she didn't stop there...that innocent question lead to an hour of talk time in her bed.
By the end, I was thanking God that I was the one privileged to hear her heart.
 
E is growing like a fertilized weed, she sharing H's clothes (when H allows), playing soccer, running like a champ, making us laugh daily, challenging us to be better parents, she's writing her name, knows her numbers and has come into a mind of her own. She's no longer being bossed around but standing up for herself, I love the confidence in her.
On the DISC profile E is definitely our "I", she's here for the party and loves to make friends and live for the day. We love her kind heart that loves all people and makes those around her feel loved.















No comments: