At school, H has been studying Egypt for the past nine weeks. She's made scrolls, pyramids, hieroglyphics and more. She was excited to come home and tell me she had to make her costume!
As we neared the party date we sat around my sewing machine together, used fabri-tac and had fun making this costume. She was so proud to go to school and show it off.
I noticed at drop off that day that there were some store bought costumes. When H got home I ask her and she says "Well, I had to make my costume because I"M AN ARTIST!" As her teacher keeps telling her she's a great artist and creative! Nonetheless, she and I made great memories that week.
I sent in my scrapbook of Rick and I's 10 day trip to Egypt in 2003. Her class enjoyed the up close details.
On party day I sent in a fruit tray with dates and Egyptian foods. She tried hummus and dates.
Fun times in Kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment