Emmi's first look at the Christmas tree was pure amazement. I love this picture
as it also behonlds our 4th Stocking! This will be Emmi's first real Christmas, we are privileged to share it with her and to have her as a vital part of our family.
This photo makes me wonder what the Manger Scene will one day mean to her. When we talk about the Manger right now she loves the Angel and repeats "Don't Be Afraid," when we turn out the lights she says, "Don't Be Afriad." She's fascinated with the Angel but clearly understands it's Jesus Birthday we are celebrating.
Love these moments!

7 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this picture. Its shows the pure innonence of her. The glow in her eyes is magical. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas! Love, Tamara
I LOVE this picture. It shows the innonce of a child through her eyes. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas. Love, Tamara
I LOVE this picture. It shows the innonce of a child through her eyes. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas. Love, Tamara
I LOVE this picture. It shows the innonce of a child through her eyes. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas. Love, Tamara
I LOVE this picture. It shows the innonce of a child through her eyes. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas. Love, Tamara
I LOVE this picture. It shows the innonce of a child through her eyes. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas. Love, Tamara
I LOVE this picture. It shows the innonce of a child through her eyes. I wish you and your family the very merriest Christmas. Love, Tamara
Post a Comment