Sunday, May 13, 2012
A Happy Mother's Day It Was
What makes me smile is waking up to two beautiful hearted girls! I'm so thankful for God allowing me the great privilege of mothering HVN & E....it's one of the best roles a woman can have.
Today, my sincere love and gratitude goes out to our birth moms who chose life for these two precious girls. Without their obedience to give life.....I'm speechless as I would not know the love I have right now for specifically HVN & E. I hope our birth moms can sense my love, hugs, gratefulness and the joy I have in this blessing of being called "Mommy."
To me...everyday is a great Mother's Day just having my girls. My prayer is that one day they become loving moms who choose the paths that God desires of them.
Thank you Birth Moms, you have been honored today through prayer and the giving of Bibles in your honor so others may know the Savior. Love to you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment