This has been our summer...HVN has spent time with grand parents, been to Amusement Parks, the pool too many times to count, the playground, gymnastics, birthday parties, picnics, the County Fair, church events and theres probably some things I forgot. So this picture explains how I feel.
Actually, I took it one day during naptime as I was watching her fall asleep. Our nap routine consist of getting into her pj's (as she WILL NOT sleep in her clothes) reading and singing. I love how she still loves to be read to and snuggled. And when she wakes up, if we are still there she wakes up beaming from ear to ear like she is thrilled that we napped with her. If I'm still asleep she'll rub my hair and wake me very gently, it's super sweet. At bedtime, we add the rocking and praying and she never forgets any part of the routine. So this is one of my new favorite pictures....I love to kiss on her sweet face and smell her when she's all cuddled up. Precious Moments....plese don't ever end!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment