Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Arose He Arose Halelujah Christ Arose

Thats the chorus I taught HVN this week...we took a break from Home Preschool to learn the real meaning of Easter. She loves music and learns well that way so now when I ask her why we celebrate Easter...she sings this chorus! We read lots of books, however I read her various scriptures and explained what Christ did for us. I know she's young but the habit of sharing with her is important to us.
It was a breautiful day, hot, but beautiful. HVN is very much a snuggler, so after our morning snuggles she went on a hunt for her Easter basket. It was filled with a princess dress to match her princess shoes from PaPa & GG, an ABC puzzle, the Charlottes Webb dvd and the Hungry Hungry Hippo game...she loves games that make alot of noise. She was invited to three egg hunts this past week where she received lots of chocolate...which meant I didnt have to buy any.
Today our verse for HVN was in reference to having a Servants heart, we pray she develops a heart that willingly serves and works hard unto the Lord...please pray with us!























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a girlie girl! Love you HVN.

MaMa