Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Wanta Pay Mommy?"

On Monday, HVN and I were waiting in CVS for a perscription. She was being busy finding letters, buckling my purse, seeing cool things on the shelf etc. Then she sits down by me, folds her hands and begins to talk, much of which I couldn't understand. Then she looks at me and says, "wanta pay mommy? since her hands were folded I said..."do i want to pray?" and she says "yes" so I said, "sure I wanta pray". So we held hands, bowed our heads and thanked God for whatever we could think of. How sweet was that? I can't ask the Lord for anything more. It was a sweet moment for me with tears being held back. We pray when daddy leaves in the morning, at each meal and at night during our bedtime routine...so when she ask "wanta pay mommy" I was honored and thankful although I know she's not fully understanding the concept...its nice to know shes knows its a practice in our home....and I'm thankful for that.


No comments: