She is certainly one of life's blessings that we constatnly thank God for. She has a very sweet disposition and a smile that will melt your heart. She's quickly learned that her"pwease" with a little tilted head will get her just about anything. Recently, in the last week or so she has started to form sentences like "I want to do dat", "Pwease hold dat".
HVN is full of energy and loves to wrestle with daddy and play t-ball in the evenings. She continues to love reading books and playing outside and Kindermusick is a real love for her. Her favotire foods are now cashew nuts, ice-cream, pizza, any kind of fruit and chocolate milk. She's right on track with wearing a size 2T and just went into a size 7 shoe. She weighing 27 lbs and she's 34" tall. With legs taht long its hard to catch when she starts running! Her other favorite games are hide and go seek, flash cards, counting and leaning her ABC's.
As I was rocking her last night (as we have each nap and bedtime since birth) I was thinking of how fortunate we have been with a healthy little girl. She loves to eat and run and play and not much holds her back.
She's very special to us, so much so that our hearts are more endearing as the days go by. It seems as though we can never get enough hugs and kisses in before she's off and running again. I am loving this age and all the new sounds, words and immitating that she does.
Hope has loved being in the kitchen with me, especially when we make cookies...yes homemade/the old fashion way. I let her play in the flour and cinnamon, I let her take chocolate chips out one at a time for her sweet tooth and she is learning to mix.
Its hard to imagine that a day will come when she doesn't quite sit so still with me. But one thing is for sure, she will have a Rocking Chair in her room til she leaves home. Thats our special place and I'll rock her each and every day as long as she allows me and somedays I might not give her a choice. I have found that we chat, giggle, rub noses, kiss a million times, sing, pray, read books, quote scripture and more all in her rocking chair...this momma loves that place. In the evenings and nap time there will never be a place more important to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment